ETI Group is happy to announce that it is going to provide four (4) partial scholarships, 2500USD each – accounting for 50% of the tuition fee – for Jewish youth to visit Israel and attend the ETI Global Citizenship Seminar in July 2016.
ETI Global Citizenship Seminar (GCS) is a 14-days program for youth from around East Asia and Israel focusing on innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and sustainability alongside with lots of fun and social activities. GCS takes place in Israel across a number of prestige locations such as Sde Boker, Jerusalem and Tel Aviv; bringing together youth from East Asia and Israel for once in a life time experience at the Holy Land of Israel.
Eligibility and Selection Process:
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship students should meet the following criterions:
• 14 – 20 years old.
• Sufficient English level (Spoken & Written)
• Interest in Israel and passion to promote cooperation between Israel and East Asia.
• Interest in innovation, technology and entrepreneurship.
Important note: Students who are selected to receive a scholarship will have to write a short reflection essay (2 pages long) about their experience at the seminar.
Scholarship includes the following:
• 14 days of activities and workshops.
• All necessary transportation within Israel.
• Accommodation on the bases of 4-6 people in a room (all rooms equipped with an AC, a bathroom and a shower).
• Full board: 3-5 meals a day.
• Local health insurance – equivalent to the one all Israeli citizens have.
Scholarship does not include the following:
• 2500USD remaining tuition fee (50% of the total tuition fee).
• Flights to Israel and from Israel.
• Pocket money.
• Any kind of personal expenses in Israel.
• Visa application fees.
The scholarship will be given on the bases of first come first served bases. Those who are interested should contact the program directly at email@example.com